Established on April 1, 2005
Revised on July 31, 2015
Showa Glove Co., Ltd.
Personal information means any information by which an individual can be identified, including, but not limited to, names, ages, sexes, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
SHOWA acquires personal information in a legal and fair manner.
In addition, minors should not submit personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian.
3. Use of Personal Information
SHOWA shall use the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
(1) Respond to your demands and inquiries;
(2) Inform you of SHOWA's products and services by sending postal mails and e-mails to you;
(3) Implement various campaigns;
(4) Conduct questionnaire surveys and product monitoring tests;
(5) Deliver products to buyers; and
4. Safe Management of Personal Information
SHOWA shall ensure the proper management of the acquired personal information by taking necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification and/or divulgence of personal information.
5. Outsourcing of Personal Information
If SHOWA engages a third party to handle personal information, SHOWA shall perform a thorough background check on such third party and exercise proper supervision over such third party to ensure the safe management of personal information.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations, SHOWA shall not provide personal information to a third party without your prior consent.
7. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
SHOWA shall promptly respond to your request to disclose, correct or delete personal information owned by SHOWA, provided that it is confirmed that the request was made by yourself.
8. Compliance with Laws and Review
SHOWA shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
9. Point of Contact for Personal Information
10. Use of the Website
You can use most services offered through SHOWA's website (the "Website") without providing your personal information.
Please note that if you use a link from the Website to a third-party website, SHOWA is not responsible for the handling of personal information on their respective websites.